Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Book Signing

They're letting me out of the house!
Yes, I'm ditching my computer, sneaking away from my desk, and getting out of the house for a book signing.  I'm one of those authors that doesn't get out of the house much.  So, I'm going to be dusting off my social skills.  I'm already looking for my shoes and practicing my small talk.  But there won't be much time for small talk.  We're talking books!   
 
Do you live in the Cincinnati, Ohio/Northern Kentucky area?  If so, I will be signing books, discussing the events of the Dark Days series, and sharing secrets about my new Asylum Tales series on Thursday, February 9 from 7pm to 9pm at the Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.

What will be talking about:
The six books of the Dark Days series, including the end of the series
The insane world of the Asylum Tales
The title of the first book in the Asylum Tales
And the title and release date of the final Dark Days novella

Of course, if you're interested, I would also be happy to talk about my writing process and my adventures in getting published.

I'm also looking through the piles of stuff that is going to be released this year, and I'm thinking of reading from bits and pieces to give you a taste of the new world that I've created.

Here's the details:

Thursday, February 9, 2012
7pm - 9pm EST
Joseph-Beth Booksellers

2785 Dixie Hwy.
Crestview Hills, KY 41017
859-912-7860

I hope you can make it.  It's going to be a long of fun and Joseph-Beth Booksellers is just a great bookstore to visit.

3 comments:

Helen Lowe said...

Have fun, Jocelynn!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Have a GREAT time, Jocelynn! So wish I could be there!

Sharon Stogner said...

Ohio gets so many author events! Enjoy :)