Hello all! Today is Thanksgiving Sunday, here in the land of Canuk! So to al my fellow Canadians, Happy Thanksgiving. In my area of Canuk land we've been enjoying amazing weather this past week and today is no different. Warm, sunny...and my husband has decided that we're cooking Fred the Turkey on the barbecue. (we always name our birds). Cross fingers that it tastes great!
Anyhoo, because of the holiday I'm in a thankful kind of mood. So todays post is going to be a list of what I'm grateful for.
1. Family. Sure my husband and kids drive me crazy sometimes but hey, isn't that what makes life interesting? My parents are awesome and I'm forever grateful that they let me find my own path...the one that led me to where I am now.
2. Girlfriends. I have the best girlfriends in the world. HANDS DOWN. The Mudslides rocked the ball diamond this year and already I miss our games.
3. HBO for giving me True Blood, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire and Dexter.
4. The CW for giving me Vampire Diaries, the most pleasingly esthectically wonderful show on television. RAWR
5. Music. It will always be important to me and I'm so happy my kid is following a path that brings him the same joy.
6. Wunderbar. nuff said but I do so enjoy this chocolate.
7. I'm so happy t have met a host of awesome authors since I've been published. And some I consider to be amazing friends! Among them, Eve Silver, Michelle Rowen, Tiffany Clare, Elisabeth Naughton, Amanda Vyne, The Sirens and Scribes, Karina Cooper and Sable Grace.
8. I'm so excited about my new series League of Guardians the first full length book, Wicked Road to Hell. (click on the title and you can read the first chapter!)
9. And how about this yummy little bit of cover?
I can't wait to show the entire thing, but alas, I have to wait!
So, on this beautiful Sunday morning....I'd love to hear from you guys...what are you most grateful for?