Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And Yesterday's Winners Are...

Thanks so much for all the supernatural LOVE yesterday, guys!  We really wish we could give each and every one of you something, but we had to draw the line somewhere.  We DID, however, extend the line, and so in addition to the three awesome signed sets we offered up for grabs yesterday, we're giving away four more free books and a downloadable e-book card!  If you didn't win today, don't worry, because we're giving away goodies all month long during our individual author blogs and other random giveaways!

So, without further ado, yesterday's winners are:

MARISKA HADIENNES has won an autographed set of Jeaniene Frost's NIGHT HUNTRESS SERIES, complete with bookmarks!


MMAFSMITH (MARIA) has won an autographed set of the first three books in Joss Ware's ENVY CHRONICLES, complete with bookmarks!


HEATHER (DARKLY READING) has won an autographed set of Terri Garey's NICKI STYX series, complete with bookmarks!


In addition,

MEL TESHCO has won a copy of Sara Creasy's SONG OF SCARABAEUS


RACHEL (CAFEMOM) has won a copy of Jocelynn Drake's DAWNBREAKER


INCiDeNT (KAYLEIGH) has won  copy of Tracey O'hara's NIGHT'S COLD KISS



IMMORTAL HELLION (WENDY) has won a copy of BITTEN BY CUPID

 

And completely separately, but by popular (author) demand, SHARON STOGNER has won a downloadable e-book card containing Jocelyn Drake's PRAY FOR DAWN and Pamela Palmer's RAPTURE UNTAMED for going above and beyond and providing all our fans with a printable listing of each and every one of our books!

**IMPORTANT:  To claim your prizes, each winner needs to privately send your name and mailing address via email to BooksThatGoBump@gmail.com .

Congratulations to everyone, and we'll see you again on Friday, June 4th, when we kick off individual author blogs with NYT best-selling author Jeaniene Frost!

32 comments:

nymfaux said...

Yea to all the winners and all the authors!

Toadee said...

what a whirlwind of prize giving activity. Hope there are lots of happy fans and authors now :)

Pamela Palmer said...

Wow!! Congratulations to all the winners!

Rachel said...

YAY!!! Thank You! I can't wait! *does happy dance*

Congrats to all of the winners :)

Sharon S. said...

aw! Thanks guys. Those are two series I haven't read yet! Now I have an excuse to start them:) And I might add, the guys on the covers of these two books are (keeping this PG for all our YA readers ) yummy.

Amy V. said...

Congrats to all the winners! Happy reading! : )

Natasha A. said...

Congrats everyone!!!

Excuse me while I pout for second, I never did get a post for this in my Google Reader :(

Sara Creasy said...

Thanks to everyone who entered. Mel, I hope you enjoy my book!

Kimberly Derting said...

Congratulations, everyone!!!!!!

Katie said...

Congrats!

lavendersbluegreen said...

so cool
congrats everyone!

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

Thanks for the amazing giveaway! I'm excited to follow all the great authors on this blog :D

Merrie Destefano said...

Big congrats to the winners!! And a big cyber hug to everyone who participated in making this launch such a wonderful success!!
=)

elaing8 said...

congrats to all the winners

cindy said...

congrats to all the lucky winners!!!

Unknown said...

grats winners!

Helen said...

Congrats everyone
It was a great start to the blog

Have Fun
Helen

Libby said...

Congrats y'all!!!

Annecorbygirl said...

Hiyaaaaa, great to see you all, Hi to Pamela ,y fave Author Anne here!!!! Great site guys, I love Pamela Palmer, Lynsay Sands and Charlaine Harris!!!! Oh and Rita Herron, looking forward to discovering more authors

Tracey O'Hara said...

Mega congrats to all the winners. And for those that missed out - there are plenty more giveaways to come.

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing kickoff for our blog! Congrats to all the winners!

Book Lovers 4Ever said...

Yay!! Thank you all!! Congrats to all the winners!

Cylver said...

Congrats everyone and happy reading!!

mariska said...

OMG ! i just can't believe that I won ! Thank you All :D

Rachel Bailey said...

Hey, what a great new blog! Congrats to the winners!

I'll be checking back regularly to see all the exciting stuff you have planned.

Cougar said...

Wow!! i am a 41 yr old (SSHHHH!!!) housewife and mother...such a massive book world is opening up to me. I'm like a kid in a candy store. I had forgotten what it was like to get lost in books. Twilight admittedly got me rebooted...but my little group of ladies that like to read together and rant together LOL!! are awesome. I'm in Australia and have friends in different parts of teh world now , from reading.

Helen Lowe said...

Fantastic to see the Supernatural Underground having such an amazing launch. Congrats to all the lucky, lucky winners!

Sophie Jordan said...

Wow! Congrats, winners!

Vicki Pettersson said...

Congrats to our first evah winners! Enjoy you (things-that-go)Bump-y reads! ;-)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Congrats to the winners. Enjoy!

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Lori B said...

Congrats to all the winners those were some pretty awesome prizes!! I am super excited about this blog it has introduced me to some really cool authors and series I was unaware of. I am a huge fan of Vicki Pettersson and I am sure that I will no doubt become ensnared in many of your plots and characters as I am with hers! Thanks for fueling my addition guys!! lol