Sunday, September 20, 2015

Introducing Teresa Frohock: A Very Warm Welcome To The Supernatural Underground, Teresa!

.

Welcome, Teresa Frohock
Today, I am delighted to welcome Teresa Frohock as a new member of the Supernatural Underground.

Teresa will be posting with us on the 30th of every month, so I hope you will join me in giving her a warm Supernatural Underground welcome to our community.

But first off, I must introduce her to you properly...

Teresa hails from North Carolina where she has long been accused of telling stories, which she tells me is a southern colloquialism for lying. She is also an author who has turned a love of dark fantasy and horror into tales of deliciously creepy fiction. 
 
I first encountered Teresa in 2013, initially through the medium of her novel, Miserere: An Autumn Tale (Nightshade, 2011), a supernatural fantasy with overtones of horror that I enjoyed very much.
 
So I was very excited when I learned that Teresa had a novella series, Los Nefilim, being published through Voyager Impulse -- and in fact the first book, In Midnight's Silence, has been recently released. 
 
 
It look's intriguing, doesn't it? You can read the synopsis and first chapter here:
.

Los Nefilim: The Fate Of Mankind Has Nothing To Do With Mankind …

And learn more about Teresa and her writing here:
.
I am sure it will make you eager to  check out her first post with us on September 30 – and welcome her to the Supernatural Underground in person.

In the meantime, to bridge your wait, here are links to early reviews of In Midnight's Silence:
.

4 comments:

Terri Garey said...

Welcome to the Underground, Teresa! I believe I'm going to have to start with MISERERE... I love that cover, and Helen has wonderful taste in books, so it must be good! :) Great title, too!

Rachel Marks said...

Welcome Teresa!!! Very cool about your new series! Can't wait to check it out!

Kim Falconer said...

Hi Teresa! Big welcome to the Sups.

Can't wait for your first post, and more on the Los Nefilim series.

T. Frohock said...

Hello, everyone, and thank you! I'm really looking forward to being on board.