Monday, October 30, 2017

Something borrowed, Something blue, Something scary, Something new...

SOMETHING SCARY, SOMETHING NEW.

SOMETHING BORROWED, SOMETHING BLUE...

CONGRATS! THE WINNER IS BOOKBUNNY68!!

[Original Post]
Okay, that sounds like a twisted wedding ceremony, but it's kind of my theme today. I have something SCARY AND NEW to tell you about. Plus something BORROWED (look at the other Halloween themed-books below) and something BLUE—okay, kind of stretching it but maybe some covers are blue? Haha, sorry, I laugh at my own silly jokes all the time.

(Be sure you read all the way to end of this post!)


FIRST, SOMETHING SCARY, SOMETHING NEW...



Oh, my yikes, I love this cover and the story--whoa. Faeries, fighting, shape shifters, betrayal, true love and did I mention faery vampires? And yes, Christmas. This is a tale about the REAL Fair Folk and their exile from Ireland, told by none other than Eire, the Queen of the Faeries herself. The ebook is on pre-order, the print book is available now and ... wait for it ... the Audible version will be ready soon too. The narrator is incredible and has a wonderful, natural Irish accent.

EARLY REVIEWS:

"This story is filled with magic and love which are the hallmarks of the holiday season. The writing reads like a dream."--Kimberly, Amazon review

"Such a great story with a Celtic legends background. Love, action, adventure and magic. I devoured this book..."--Maria, Amazon review

"I absolutely loved this story!"--Shyra, Amazon review

EXCLUSIVE: READ THE FIRST CHAPTER HERE

AND NOW, SOME MORE SCARY STUFF...

FATHOM is now available on Kindle Unlimited, so that means it's a free read for KU members! LINK HERE.



AND I have 2 new short stories, perfect to read on HALLOWEEN. Each one is only .99. You can purchase them HERE.



AND NOW, FOR THE GRAND FINALE...I HOPE YOU READ THIS FAR...

One person will win all 5 books. To enter, post a comment below about your favorite Halloween candy (treat) or your favorite Halloween prank (trick.) Also, you must share this blog online, either on Twitter or FB or Instagram. The winner will be chosen on November 6 and will be posted at the top of this blog post. Thank you for reading all the way to the bottom of the post!!


7 comments:

blackroze37 AT yahoo.com said...

Reese

Merrie Destefano said...

Yum!

bookbunny68 said...

Shared on Twitter. My favorite Halloween Treat is warm apple cider with fresh , still warm apple cider or pumpkin (not pumpkin spice) donuts.

Merrie Destefano said...

That sounds sooo yummy! And your avatar is adorable!

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to go with the taffy things in the orange or black wrappers. My kids didn't get a single one this year so I picked up my own bag. Shared on Twitter @h_briholt

Merrie Destefano said...

Taffy candy is awesome!

Merrie Destefano said...

Hi! I ran the comments through Random.org and the winner of this giveaway is Bookbuny68. Congrats!